18 Oct 2024 08:17:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Getting Kenned Ham, without paying.
From: nemesis
Date: 10 Dec 2007 11:30:00
Message: <web.475d68a8922777ebf48316a30@news.povray.org>
Patrick Elliott <sel### [at] rraznet> wrote:
> But that wouldn't matter anyway. I am sure you can do a google and find
> plenty of modern historians, many of them *specifically* studying
> Biblical history, that are uncertain, or actively disbelieve, that
> Jesus, as described in the Bible, ever existed. Its practically common
> knowledge that they hold this view.

that's funny.  From one side historians holding that Jesus never existed (in
fact, many have been saying that even from early times very close to those
days).  From another side, James Cameron and crew "discovered" the lost thomb
of Jesus and his wife Mary Magdalene.  From the realm of fiction, we get "Da
Vinci's Code" which seems to support the documentary view that Christ was not
only very real, as very human to the point of having had sons with Mary
Magdalene and did not ressurect in flesh or at all.  Who do you believe?  it's
a matter of faith, again...

I smell a massive "campaign" against Christianism and religions as a whole as
well.  Many Jews lost their faith and are now regarding the OT as merely
legends and folk history.  They did not lose their will to conquer and get
wealthy, though.  Islamic countries are bombarded and their peoples encaged.
Lots of bad things are going through the world these days.  Some would say
we're approaching the end.  all in the name of free will...